Menswear Fashion Week 2012 is returning March 23rd-31st, 2012!
We want to find a new fresh face to represent MWFW 2012!
The Contest will run from February 2012 to March 2012 and comprise two parts.
The first part is a photo contest where we want to see your personal style and expression.
We want you to take items from our contest sponsors and create an image that represents you.
Be creative, Be Unique, Be Interesting, Be Expressive, Be You!
D.N.A Cloning Facility
Vaya Con Dios
From the photo entries 10 Semi-Finalist will be selected to compete in a runway finale. There will be three sections and one question to the runway finale.
1. Casually You: We want to see you and your casual style. You may select anything from your wardrobe to show you and your personal sense of everyday style.
2. Style Challenge: All of the semi-finalist will be given the same outfit and expected to accessorize and create your own vision and look.
3. Runway Fabulous: We want to see you at your couture best. There are no rules but to let your imagination run wild. Get creative and bring something interesting, unique, and original to the runway!
Photo Contest Rules:
1. Outfits must come from one of the above listed sponsors. Poses, Hair, Shoes, props, and Backgrounds may come from inventory or other places.
2. Each participant will submit 1 photo to the Siren Productions Flickr group. http://www.flickr.com/groups/1393646@N23/ This photo should be labeled with your name and name of the competition (i.e. Lexie Jansma: Face of Menswear Fashion Week 2012). Models should also include complete style cards listing all items worn, pose, and photographer if photographer was not contestant.
3. The use of photoshop and other image manipulation software is allowed. All photos should be 1024 x 1024 or 2048 x 1024.
4. Images can be submitted between February 1st, 2012 and March 20th, 2012. Images submitted after this will be invalid. The 10 semi-finalist will be announced on the MWFW Flickr. Siren Productions Website, and the MWFW 2012 Website.
5. Contest winners will be selected by a panel of 5 judges comprised of members selected from sponsors. All decisions by judges are final. Arguing, complaining, or fighting will be grounds for disqualification and exclusion from the contest.
6. Siren Productions and partners reserve all rights to keep and use submitted images as they see fit without additional compensation to model and photographer.
7. Women are most certainely welcome to take part in the contest. However their styling, outfits, and choices should reflect menswear styling, outfits created for men, or unisex creations.
Runway Competition Rules:
1. All 10 finalist will walk in a final runway show on Saturday March 31st, 2012. A panel of 5 judges will make the final decision as to who the Face of Menswear Fashion Week 2012 is.
2. There will be 3 sections of competition and a question from the judges. During section C the contestants will be given a question to answer. This will be a text question and can be answered in text.
A. Casually You: We want to see you and your casual style. You may select anything from your wardrobe to show you and your personal sense of everyday style.
B. Style Challenge: All of the semi-finalist will be given the same outfit and expected to accessorize and create your own vision and look.
C. Runway Fabulous: We want to see you at your couture best. There are no rules but to let your imagination run wild. Get creative and bring something interesting, unique, and original to the runway!
3. Contestants will provide a short 3 to 5 sentence description for each of the three looks by March, 29 2012 or be disqualified from competition.
Photo Contest Prizes:
1. Top 10 winners will have their photos featured in Maniera Magazine
2. Top 10 winning images will be featured on Sirenproductions.info blog as well as the MWFW 2012 Website.
3. Gift Certificate to several sponsors.
1000L Giftcard from Egoisme
500L Giftcard from Gizza Creations
500L Giftcards from Aleida
1. Cover, 6 Page Spread, and Interview in Scruplz Magazine
4 Page Spread and INterview in Maniera Magazine.
2. 20,000L Cash Prize from Siren Productions
20,000L Cash Prize from Gizza Creations
3. Host of other prizes from sponsors
Aleida: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
D.N.A Cloning Facility: Custom OOAK Skin
Egoisme: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
Gabriel: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
Gizza Creations: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
Havok: 5000L Giftcard
Legal Insanity: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
Rfyre: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
[sYs]: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
Starchild Designs: Entire Runway Collection from MWFW 2012
Vaya Con Dios: 1 Fatpack of Skins Winners Choice of Tone, 3
Fatpack of Hairbases, 3 Facial Hair of Winners Choice.
Zanzo: Donating All New Outfits Created for MWFW 2012
If you have further questions,or need further assistance please feel free to send a notecard to Lexie Jansma or Garrett Ceriano.