Saturday, April 7, 2012

Don't touch my eggs
















                                                                                                               
I was arriving home after doing some shopping for Eastern, and suddently I PANIC!!!!!
I noticed that the door was open!!!
Shacking, I step into the kitchen and OMGGGGGGGGGGGG MY EASTERN EGGS!!!!
After spending hours coloring them, Luca decided to not wait until sunday and started eating them.
I got so grrrrr.... grabbed the eggs basket and run after him...
(I think he got scared, cause it makes a lot I don't see him)
LMAO
Special thank you to my friend Luca Boucher for the amazing laughs when we done this picture!!!
HAPPY EASTERN!!!




STYLING CARD:

ANGEL
Kaftan Buttondown mesh (woven sands)
Couture Bathing Cap (Coral)
Expressions Lenses (BLOOM)
Cigarrette: [ O P E R A ] Bent cigarette
Skin: [dekade] Beno/ light (Exclusive Narcisus room)

Beads: Mardi Gras Beads - 2012 (Boystown)
Bunny Ears:{=BK=}
......................................
LUCA
Suimsuit: Lazybum - Easter eggs (BT hunt)
Sneackers: Entente
Bunny ears: ATOI

No comments:

Post a Comment